As at July 2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERYONE MUST SCAN THE QR CODE AT EACH TRAINING VENUE EVERY TIME FOR EVERY PLAYER
Please note that there must be NO SPECTATORS, masks MUST BE worn at all times indoors and outdoors (except when playing or training) and once again, you MUST scan the appropriate Victorian Government QR Code available at venues and with coaches.
Brunswick Juventus Juniors have submitted a Return to Training Plan under Covid-19 that has been approved by both Football Victoria, Moreland Council and Melbourne City Council.
Brunswick Juventus Juniors will follow Victorian DHHS Guidelines.
Training will resume again in July 2021 (in consultation with coaches and the committee). Training will be held at Sumner Park, Balfe Park, Western Oval and Clifton Park.
Attached below are documents which you will find useful. Please share these amongst the Brunswick Juventus Junior community.
- Brunswick Juventus Covid Safe Plan July 2021
- Football Victoria’s “Return to Training (as at 28 July 2021)
- Australian Government Guide to Community Sport
- Return to Training Plan
- Brunswick Zebras Return to Training Powerpoint presentation
- Information for Coaches and Team Managers
- Information for Players
- Information for Parents
- QR Codes for our grounds
- How to care for your masks
Also included here is a link to the Vic DHHS site: Victoria’s roadmap for sport and recreation – the last steps
as well as a link to the Vic DHHS site: How to Stay Safe and Well
To: coaches, players, team managers, parents and team COVID-19 officers
- If you are unwell, please DO NOT come to the training.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 please notify your team COVID-19 officer. Please do not attend the training unless the test is negative.
- COVID-19 officers / team managers – please arrive in time to switch the lights on & pick up hand-sanitiser, disinfecting spray can and a high visibility vest to wear during training.
- COVID-19 officers need to find a position where they will be visible to players from their team.
- This position will be the team’s entry gate onto the ground.
- If two or more teams are on the ground at the same time, each COVID-19 officer needs to ensure that teams are far apart and do not mix.
- Players are not to arrive more than 10 minutes before training.
- Players to report to your team’s COVID-19 officer (complete attendance list and ensure hand sanitiser used by players).
- Parents are to maintain physical distance of 1.5m between them and well away from the team or they will need to be included on the contact list.
- Only 20 players + coach are allowed per team.
- Players are allowed to tackle; however unnecessary physical contact should be discouraged.
- COVID-19 officers must ensure that only 1 person at a time uses the toilet.
- Change rooms are NOT to be used.
- After training players are to exit the ground so that no contact with the next team occurs (COVID-19 officer to stand at the exit point).
- Coaches, please ensure all equipment is disinfected after training.